The department from Seoul National University is divided into three primary levels of study: Fundamental Dynamics, Fundamental Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, and Specialized Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.
The Fundamental Dynamics curriculum acts as a bridge between basic and applied science, increasing students’ ability to develop the knowledge required in for the future growth of this field.
About 60% of graduating students enter graduate school. This is consistent with the goal of SNU, which encourages students to attend graduate school in order to cultivate high-quality personnel.
- Ship Hydrodynamics
- Understanding Ship and Ocean Engineering
- Fundamentals of Maritime Structural Statistics
- Graphics Modeling
- Ocean Environment Information Stystem
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International5314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2657 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.