Industrial Engineering graduates at Seoul National University integrate human, technical, and econometrical resources to design, realize, and operate complex systems. In addition, by excelling in scientific problem solving and management techniques, their decision-making ability reduces costs and contributes to the growth of the organization, and ultimately to the development and stability of the national economy.
Graduates enter various areas, including those listed below, and may become industry managers, engineers, and CEOs.
- Manufacturing Process for Industrial Engineers
- Human Factors Engineering
- Scientific Management
- Human Factors Engineering Lab
- Introduction to Computing for Industrial Engineering
- Principles of Management Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 4 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
- Financial Certification
- Portfolio, Records of Achievement
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
International5314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2657 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.