A passion for care
As a nurse, you know more and more hospitals are seeking BSN or MSN degrees. If you have an ADN or RN, we can help. Our proven curriculum is ideal for students who value a faith-focused, forward-thinking nursing education, but want to blend that process as seamlessly as possible with their current busy schedule.
The Nursing - RN-BSN-MSN Completion program of Concordia University Wisconsin gives you an opportunity to achieve your ambitions without disrupting your life. Our flexible online program builds on the foundation of your previous RN or ADN experience. Take one class at a time online while you continue working. You’ll benefit from all the hallmarks of our quality program: our dedicated and expert faculty; our classroom, laboratory, and simulation experiences; and our case-study approach to learning, with minimal lectures and an emphasis on hands-on student discovery.
By combining your BSN and MSN studies, you'll save significant time and cost. In addition, up to 85 credits will be accepted in transfer toward the bachelor’s degree (121 credits required to complete BSN, 36 for residency).
Concordia’s graduates consistently are above the national average for national certification exams. They reflect the critical thinking and professional skills needed for future nurse leaders in both the clinical as well as the academic areas.
What to expect
At Concordia, you will be well prepared to lead with ethical, professional excellence, and Christian care and concern. Our curriculum will give you a hands-on, multidisciplinary education, which will set you apart. Our nurses are globally-minded men and women who transform lives and influence communities through Christ-like service and leadership.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Gero PC NP
- Nurse Educator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dimensions of Profess Nursing
- Trends Pro Nursing
- Nursing Research for RNs
- Population Health
- Leadership: the Future of Nursing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Plan to apply 3-4 months prior to your intended start date.
DisciplinesNursing View 80 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current resume of educational and professional experience
- A formal admission essay
- RN License
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your nursing skills – the letter is to be submitted on letterhead or follow this link for a graduate recommendation form.
- Certified Background Check with Castle Branch– click here for directions on how to complete this requirement (note: copies of your CPR Certification and your RN License will also need to be uploaded directly to the Castle Branch website – also required is completion and submission of the BID form)
- ALL official college transcripts from ALL schools you previously attended
International512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 512 USD per credit during 18 months.
National512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 512 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.