This interdisciplinary program in History and Political Science at the Bethany College prepares students for graduate education and careers in history, political science, business, or legal professions.
- History and Political Subjects: Students will articulate a depth of knowledge regarding a broad range of historical and political subjects.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to recognize thesis and argument in scholarly and other forms of writing.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to employ thesis and argument structure through critical written expression.
- Students will recognize the relationship of text with context, be able to critically analyze and articulate historical and social writing and articulate personal perspective.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- U.S. History to 1877
- U.S. History from 1877
- World History from Prehistory to 1500
- World History from 1500 to Present
- Methods and Historiography
- African-American History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHistory Political Science View 2440 other Bachelors in History in United States
- Completed Application
- Official transcripts (high school and college)
- Send transcripts to Bethany College
- Copy of Passport with Photo
- Evidence of adequate financial resources (bank statement or bank letter, etc) which shows the availability of funds totaling $38,000 less the Bethany Award (USD) which covers the cost of the first year of school at Bethany. Documents must be in English and US Dollars.
- Signed International Affidavit of Sponsor form
International29200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 USD per year during 48 months.
National29200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.