Our illustration elective course options form pathways in Visual Development, Publishing, Fashion Lifestyle and Licensing, Comics and Sequential, or Gallery Artist. Through these pathways, you will develop a portfolio specific to your career goals and creative interests.
- Our students and graduates work for industry leaders such as Adidas, Blizzard Games, Cartoon Network, Disney, Converse, ESPN, Ford, The New York Times, Nike, and the Washington Post.
- Our students and graduates at College for Creative Studies win awards and are regularly featured in award shows such as American Illustration, Communication Arts, Spectrum, and the Society of Illustrators of New York and Los Angeles.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundation Drawing
- Digital Fundamentals
- Figure Illustration
- Painting & Image Making for Illustration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts View 1303 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Application
- We accept unofficial or official transcripts for application. Documents must include student’s first and last name, the name of the school/college.
- Visual Art Portfolio
- Letters of Recommendation and Artists Statements are Not Required.
International48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
National48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.