In College for Creative Studies's Advertising Design program, you’ll learn to tell stories and create content for multiple creative communications channels — like social media, video, print, digital, user interaction and experiences, mobile, experiential events and guerilla tactics—to solve problems, influence culture and bring impactful change to life.
- To succeed in an industry with ever-changing rules and avenues, you’ll develop a range of tools, from strategic copywriting and storytelling techniques to the audience research and sociological analysis that will broaden your reach and impact.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- CCS First Year Experience
- Image Concepts
- 2D & 3D Integrated Design Studio
- Color & Light Studies
- Advertising Design & Typography
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Marketing View 1047 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- Complete the Application
- We accept unofficial or official transcripts for application. Documents must include student’s first and last name, the name of the school/college.
- Visual Art Portfolio
- Letters of Recommendation and Artists Statements are Not Required.
International48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
National48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.