Graduates of the HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation programme at HSE University receive two diplomas – a Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics from Higher School of Economics (HSE) and a Bachelor of Science in Management and Digital Innovation from the University of London (UoL). This combination of fundamental disciplines in business informatics and specialized courses on management and digital innovation makes this programme one of a kind on the Russian market.
The Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation offered by HSE University and the University of London aims to give students extensive academic knowledge and practical skills in digital technology management.
As a graduate of the programme, you will receive two BSc diplomas—a Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics from HSE University and a Bachelor of Science in Management and Digital Innovation from the University of London (UoL). This combination of coursework in business informatics, management and digital innovation makes this programme one of a kind in Russia.
The comprehensive and in-depth training you receive in managing digital innovation, coupled with competencies in business informatics, will make you ideally positioned to pursue career opportunities in a variety of Russian and foreign companies. Examples include IT companies, companies with strong digital R&D programmes, and venture funds.
Graduates often work in the following roles:
- Business Analyst
- IT project manager
- IT product manager
- Digital innovation manager
- Digital transformation manager
- IT consultant
- System integrator
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Digital Infrastructures for Business
- Business and Management in a Global Context
- Information Systems Management
- Core Management Concepts
- Innovating Digital Systems and Services
- Management and Innovation of e-Business
- Management and Social Media
- Research Project in Digital Innovation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Business Information Systems View 6 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International applicants have to pass 2 examinations: English language and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s HSE and London University Parallel Degree Programme is led entirely in English. Therefore, high level of proficiency in the language is needed.
- As an additional advantage for the applicant, we accept and consider IELTS. Lack of certificates does not remove you from admission process.
International8116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8116 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 710 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.