The HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Data Science and Business Analytics at the HSE University is based on the successful experience of HSE University’s Bachelor’s programme in Applied Mathematics and Informatics and the longstanding work of the London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London).
Graduates of the programme will receive:
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and Informatics, HSE
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science and Business Analytics, University of London
The comprehensive and in-depth training you receive in data science and business analytics will make you competitive for career opportunities in a variety of organizations driven by financial data, consulting and IT companies, and start-ups, among others.
Potential employers include:
- Banking, investment and insurance companies (e.g., Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff Bank, WorldQuant, and the Moscow Stock Exchange)
- Leading internet companies (e.g., Yandex, Mail.ru, Google, Facebook, and Rambler)
- Leading software manufacturers (e.g., Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
- Consulting firms (e.g., PWC, McKinsey & Company, Accenture, BCG, Glowbyte)
- IT-departments and data analysis departments of large mobile providers (Beeline, MTS, Megafon)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Mathematics,
- Linear Algebra and Geometry,
- Differential Equations,
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International applicants have to pass 2 examinations: English language and Mathematics. All examinations are held in English.
- The minimum required scores to be considered for admission are 70 in Math and 70 in English.
We expect high-skilled and motivated applicants who possess high level of English knowledge and solid mathematical background. Applicants must be high school graduates. We accept students with high school certificate from around the world. The level of received high school education should be equivalent to the US, British or Russian level of high school education.
We are looking for applicants with strong mathematical background. This is due to the structure of the degree programme for which high levels of mathematical ability are essential. Thus it is a requirement that applicants have completed the course of Mathematics in high school in the USA, the UK, Russia or other equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8573 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8573 EUR per year during 48 months.
750 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.