The main theoretical objectives of the International Business and Management Studies programme from HSE University include forecasting trends and responding to the strategic challenges of an ever changing global business environment, as well as preparing future leaders who can effectively face these challenges.
Graduates of the Bachelor’s programme in International Business usually become highly sought after business analysts and visionaries.
Applicability, aims and challenges
The main principle of the program - to anticipate trends, to respond to the strategic challenges of a dynamic environment of global business, as well as to prepare the future leaders of these changes. Graduates of the Bachalor in International Business are supposed to become very demanded business analysts, visionaries, tentmakers.
Knowledge, skills and competencies
The intensive programme in International Business has been developed on the basis of international standards. The content of the programme focuses on knowledge and skills in international business.
Graduates receive a European Diploma Supplement. The curriculum also includes special subjects that aim to develop students’ ability to study in English.
This program is for ambitious and creative students interested in careers with international companies or in introducing their own businesses to global markets.
- State Accreditation
- International Accreditation
- The BA in International Business at HSE-St. Petersburg is designed for those who intend to develop international career, dream to set its own business or work for a large multinational company in Russia or outside.
- Graduates get fundamental understanding of main areas of international business and vital skills in business analytics.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 6 other Bachelors in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applications are accepted online through the Applicant's Personal Account.
The list of the documents, which have to be uploaded to the Applicant’s Personal Account, includes:
- A scanned copy of the passport;
- A scanned copy of a high school certificate or equivalent recognised by the Russian Federation and duly legalised, if applicable (in case of absence of the high school certificate applicants are allowed to submit an official high school transcript of records for last 3 years).
If available,certificates of international exams in Mathematics and English can also be uploaded.
International1543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1543 EUR per year during 48 months.
135 000 – 450 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.