This is accomplished through (1) academic courses which cover the functional areas of business and (2) infusion of current trends and technologies into business management courses as part of the students’ learning process. The graduates of the Business Management program of the California University of Management and Sciences are expected to work entry to junior level administrative positions in business organizations as classified under United States Department of Labor’s Standard Occupational Classification.
BSBM Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BSBM) program will be able to:
- Express and demonstrate the different roles of human resources in an organization.
- Apply basic mathematical tools and techniques in evaluating the organization.
- Identify strategies and operational plans available to the organization.
- Demonstrate the role of information systems and technology in assisting businesses with management and operations.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a graduate degree, if they choose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Statistics
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Mathematics for Business & Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2180 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign transcript evaluation of official transcript issued by an evaluation agency recognized and approved by CALUMS. Foreign Transcript Evaluation fee of $100 (non-refundable) for general evaluation, or $200 (non-refundable) for course by course evaluation.
- Evidence of Financial Ability that shows adequate funds to support tuition, living expenses, and other fees for completion of the program for the student’s first year study.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport (photo and date of birth)
- Mailing fee $70 (non-refundable, fee of some countries may vary) depending on the student’s country of origin. This fee is required for international students being issued new I-20s only. It is not required for F-1 transfer-in students or students with existing I-20s from other originating schools.
International7650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 USD per credit during 48 months.
National7650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.