Business Administration programme at S P Jain School of Global Management is made up of general business, specialist business and liberal arts subjects. In addition to intensive academic learning, the program focuses on the development of key real-world business skills like global intelligence and personal effectiveness, giving students the confidence, knowledge and expertise required to excel in a global setting.
Although internships are voluntary, you are always encouraged to make good use of your summer break and gain real-time exposure to global businesses. In the past, our undergraduate students have interned with some of the world's top companies like American Express, Apple, Ernst & Young, Forbes, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG and Unilever.
Top recruiting companies
- The Kellogg Company
- KPMG Mauritius
- SBI Australia
- Naritas Finance Australia
- Khoros Australia
- Lyka Pet Food
- Principles of Management
- World Cultures
- Mathematical & Digital Literacy
- Business Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Finance View 122 other Bachelors in Finance in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Course (BBA) Code: 077570G
- All applicants (domestic and international) are expected to have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education authorised by a relevant state-based issuing agency with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or its interstate equivalent of 70; or
- Completion of an accredited vocational education and training (VET) qualification at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level completed at an ASQA registered training organisation (RTO); or
- All India Senior School Certificate (issued by CBSE) or the India School Certificate (ISC) with a score of 60% or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Year 12 exam from the Indian State Board with a score of 70% or more; or
- All applicants that meet the eligibility requirements must take one of the following tests:
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
- Year 1 Mumbai - 10,14,800 INR
- Year 1 Singapore - 21,000 USD
- Year 1 (Dubai) - 18,000 USD
- Year 1 Online - 17,850 USD
- Year 2 (Singapore) - 22,000 USD
- Year 2 (Dubai) - 22,000 USD
- Year 3 (Sydney) - 31,700 AUD
- Year 4 (Sydney) - 33,700 AUD
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.