A general description of teacher work activities includes: planning courses, instructing students, interacting with parents and administration, and keeping up with developments in the field.
The Bachelor of Science in Technology, Engineering and Design Education at North Carolina State University program provides a technical foundation for a variety of employment opportunities including licensure as a middle school and high school teacher of Technology, Engineering & Design Education. By carefully selecting courses students may also seek licensure in high school Digital Media and high school Drafting.
Teachers can have a great impact on the social, personal, and intellectual development of individuals.
Their influence stems from a love of learning, a talent for awakening students to new modes of:
- an understanding of the human development process
- professional skills.
- Materials & Processes Technnology
- Foundations of Graphics
- Technology through Engineering & Design I & II
- Desktop Publishing and Imaging Technology
- Engineering & Design Education
- 21st. Century Teaching
- School and Society
- Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Classroom Assessment Principles and Practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Design General Engineering & Technology View 2920 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common application
- Submit the application through the Common App or the Coalition App – we do not have a preference.
- There is an $85 application fee ($100 for international applicants). You can either pay it online or provide an official fee waiver.
- Official SAT (Code # 5496) or ACT (Code # 3164) test scores should be sent directly from the testing agency
- Submit your transcript – Official academic transcripts should be submitted by your high school counselor.
- Show proof of English proficiency – If you are not from a country where English is the official or commonly spoken language, you need to show proof of English proficiency
- Complete the Certificate of Financial Responsibility
International30869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30869 USD per year during 48 months.
National30869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30869 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9128 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.