The Physical Education-Sports Studies program utilizes three academic tracks to provide opportunities for students to develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills consistent with industry best practice in Sports Management, Recreational and Athletics Programming, and Physical Education Teacher Certification.
Coupled with the goals of the General Education program, tracks are designed to meet the standard requirement for preparation for entry level positions in the respective fields. In Sport Management, emphasis is on integrating academic courses in physical education and biology with complementary courses in mathematics, business, economics and accounting.
In Recreational and Athletics Programming, emphasis is on integrating academic courses in physical and biology with complementary courses in communication.. In Physical Education Teacher Certification, emphasis is on integrating academic and lab analysis courses in physical education and biology with complementary courses in education. All students are required to meet the College's requirements in general education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Education Performance Courses
- Introduction to Lifelong Fitness
- Introduction to Teaching Physical Activities
- Lab Analysis: Aquatic Activities
- Lab Analysis: Soccer-Volleyball
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Bethany College utilizes a rolling admissions process for new students, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 875 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Submit a signed copy of the application agreement statement.
- Official copies of academic records from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated for any student whose native language is not English.
- For residents of countries with regulated income taxes, please provide documentation of yearly taxable income.
- Obtain and submit a current certified bank statement, on bank letterhead, showing your family's ability to pay full tuition for one year.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a counselor or teacher.
- Download and complete the Medical History form.
- Provide a list of your immunization history.
International28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.