Graduates of the Three-Year (Bachelor-Level) Degree Course in Constructions, Survey and Topography at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO have to:
- To know properly the methodological cooperative aspects of mathematics and other basic sciences and be able to use this knowledge in order to interpret and describe engineering problems;
- To know properly the methodological and operational aspects of the engineering sciences in general, and know in depth a specific field of civil and environmental engineering in particular, in which they will be able to identify, formulate and solve problems, using updated methods, techniques and tools;
- To be able to use techniques and tools for the design of components, systems and processes;
- To be able to conduct experiments; analyze and interpret the related data;
- To be able to understand the impact of engineering solutions in the social and physical-environmental contexts;
- To know their own professional and ethical responsibilities;
- To understand the business context and the enterprise culture in its economic, managerial and organizational aspects;
- To know contemporary contexts;
- To have social and decision-making skills;
- To be able to communicate effectively, in written and oral form, in at least one language of the European Union, beside Italian;
- To possess the basic cognitive tools for the continuous updating of their own knowledge.
Those who will earn an online Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering will also possess the knowledge required to carry out professional activities in different areas, also contributing to activities such as design, production, management and organization, assistance to technical and commercial facilities, risk analysis, security management in the phase of prevention and emergency, as freelance professionals as well as in manufacture or services businesses sectors and also in public administrations.
In particular, the professionalism of the graduates are defined in relation to the different fields of application.
Specific educational objectives aim to provide the graduates with the methodological preparation, which uses all the basic knowledge in the field of mathematics, physics, chemistry, information technologies, and with knowledge in the specific subjects characterised civil and environmental engineering. In this way students will be able to face and solve new technical problems efficiently, and continue successfully the future completion of the preparation with the obtaining of a second-cycle degree. Actually, many are the employment prospects for graduates in Civil and Environmental Engineering. More specifically, the graduates’ professional skills can be defined in relation to the different application fields.
The main employment prospects envisaged for the degree courses of this class are:
- Civil Engineering Area: construction and maintenance companies for civil works, plants and civil infrastructures; professional offices and companies of works, plants and infrastructures design; public offices for design, planning, management and control of the urban and territorial systems; companies, agencies, consortia and agencies of management and control of works and services systems; services companies for feasibility studies of infrastructures’ urban and territorial impact;
- Environmental and Territory Engineering: companies, public and private agencies and professional offices for the design, planning, realisation and management of works and environment and territory control and monitoring systems; land preservation, waste disposal, use of raw materials, environmental, geologic and energetic resources and for the assessment of environmental impact and compatibility of plans and works;
- Security and civil, environmental and land defence engineering: big infrastructures, building yards, workplaces, industrial plants, local bodies, public and private bodies where to develop prevention and security management activities and where to cover the responsibility profiles envisaged by current regulations for the control of the security requirements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical Drawing and Architecture
- Economics for Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma in original or other certificate valid to all effects, awarded after at least 12 year of schooling, including official translation in the Italian language and relative legalization document;
- Declaration of value of the title, issued by Italian Representation of the Country to which the school awarding the title belongs.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.