Elevate your career with high-quality education in a convenient online format. D’Youville’s CCNE-accredited online RN to BSN program builds on our reputation as a regional leader in nursing education—a reputation more than 75 years in the making.
Our Online RN to BSN program at D’Youville College teaches clinical and leadership skills within a service-oriented environment. Enhance your knowledge in crucial nursing areas such as:
- Mastering professional issues in nursing
- Evaluating and applying evidenced-based research to your practice
- Strengthening your leadership skills
- Gaining greater insight into vulnerable population care and community health
Earning your BSN means the opportunity to take on positions of leadership within the nursing field. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, medical and health services manager positions are poised to grow 20 percent by 2026, a rate considered much faster than average. Discover your next career possibilities.
D’Youville's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- RN-WIP Professional Issues
- Clinical Foundation
- Community and Population-Based Nursing
- RN Vulnerable Populations
- Leadership to Advanced Quality and Safety
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 30-62 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 114 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
- Students who wish to enroll in D’Youville’s online RN to BSN program must meet general admission requirements for undergraduate education and submit the following:
- Proof of an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree from an accredited program with conferral date or a diploma in nursing.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities currently or previously attended.
- Proof of an active, unrestricted RN license in New York or Ontario, Canada (new associate degree graduates who are not yet licensed must pass the NCLEX-RN during their first semester).
- Proof of a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for previous college coursework.
International11850 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 USD per credit during 9 months.
National11850 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 USD per credit during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.