Audio Production curriculum at AI Miami International University of Art and Design is designed to produce versatile artists and technicians who can work in film post-production and location recording, music production, recording and engineering, radio and television, game design, and audio production for interactive media. Students start with acoustic, musical, and electronic audio basics while working with digital computer-based audio recording and editing programs.
The program includes audio recording and post-production classes as well as courses in music and studio business. Students build on this foundation by studying advanced musical production and engineering, Musical Instrument Digital Interface systems (MIDI), audio-to-video, advanced mixing and mastering, interactive media, media business, and project management. Before graduating, each student will complete a portfolio that demonstrates his or her skills to prospective employers in all of these fields.
The program is designed to provide a creative, structured environment that encourages and demands a combination of hands-on experience and technical knowledge using the kind of equipment used by the industry today.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Audio Technology
- Remote and Field Recording
- Music Fundamentals
- Science of Sound
- Audio Recording
- Broadcast Audio
- Music and Studio Business
- MIDI Production
- Professional Communication
- Digital Audio Workstations
- Audio Post-Production
- Audio Electronics
- Audio Engineering
- Studio Recording
- Audio Mixing
- Audio for Interactive Media
- Sound Design
- Streaming Media and Webcast
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMusic Computer Sciences View 2096 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All international applicants to an Art Institutes school must meet the same admissions standards as all domestic students.
- In addition the Admissions Requirements, students presenting post-secondary transcripts or credentials earned outside the United States require an evaluation by a credential evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE)-member credential evaluation service and an English translation (if applicable). Please speak with an Admissions Representative to determine eligibility and learn more.
International24075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 96300 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National24075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 96300 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.