Some of our recent graduates have begun their careers with KPMG, Ernst & Young, The Bonadio Group, and United Technologies Corporation. The Accounting program at Elmira College also prepares students for graduate school in business or accounting.
We currently offer the following three options in Accounting:
- B.S. in Accounting – 150-Hour Licensure Qualification: 150-hour option - New York State Registered Program for graduates seeking CPA licensure in New York State and other states that do not require a graduate degree for licensure.
- B.S. in Accounting: 120-hour option - for students planning an accounting career in private industry or government or seeking CPA licensure after completion of agraduate program.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Management Accounting Specialization - for students who will not sit for the CPA Examination but plan to pursue a career in business or enroll in an MBA program after graduation from Elmira College.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- National students are admitted on a rolling basis
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 103 other Bachelors in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Admission, including a college essay. We accept the online Common Application or the Elmira College Application.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or PTE exam results for non-native English speakers
- Official transcripts of completed coursework in secondary schools or at the university level
- At least one letter of recommendation from an instructor or an academic counselor
- The International Student Financial Assistance Application, if you are applying for need-based financial aid from Elmira College
International35270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35270 USD per year during 48 months.
National35270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.