The Nursing RN to BS program from Keuka College format accommodates working nurses' busy and often chaotic schedules, allowing you to complete your nursing degree faster and with fewer obstacles.
- In-Person and Online Hybrid
Get the best of both worlds. Attend some face-to-face classes close to home in Rochester, Syracuse, or the Finger Lakes. Complete homework, assignments, and other coursework online during the week.
- Degree Program Cohort Model
You'll learn and grow alongside the same cohort of working RNs throughout the entire program. The cohort model gives you support and encouragement from colleagues and a rich professional network after graduation.
- Flexible Future with a BSN
Where you go from here is up to you. Work in hospital management, public health agencies, and clinics. Get a job in community health, acute care, outpatient medicine or specialties. Or enroll in our MSN program and become a primary care provider as an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
Nurses with BSN degrees earn more, have more career opportunities, and have better patient outcomes, including lower mortality and readmission rates and shorter stays.What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Healthcare Manager
- Nurse Educator
- Director of Nursing
- School Nurse
- Director of Emergency Nursing
- Obstetrics Nurse
- Nursing Research & Evidenced-Based Prac
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Holistic Health Assessment
- Population Health
- Basic Organizational Systems Leadership
- Nursing Field Period & Senior Seminar
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 2486 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Official Transcript with GPA (for freshmen)
- A Letter of Recommendation: This can come from a teacher or counselor. We require at least one, but you’re welcome to send more.
- Test Scores: We know there's more to you than just a test score, so submitting your test scores is optional. If you'd like us to look at them, our SAT code is 002350, and our ACT code is 002782.
- English Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS scores are required (minimum 59 TOEFL IBT and 5.0 IELTS) for all international applicants whose educational instruction was not in English. If your English language scores do not meet our requirement, you may be considered for our summer English as a Second Language program.
- Copy of Your Passport: Plus submit a copy of the identification page of your passport. It must be within six months of its expiration date.
- Financial Declaration
International12127 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 489 USD per credit during 15 months.
National12127 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 489 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for Central
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.