Our digital video production degree immerses students in leading-edge technologies and environments that are essential to today’s film, television, video production, news gathering, animation, visual effects, gaming, web and interface design industries. This film production degree combines the best in class elements of digital filmmaking technologies and artistic production material to create an advanced and relevant degree for students looking for a career in digital filmmaking and video production. The focus of this film production degree is creating digital video production professionals who will have mastery over the dynamic and ever-evolving realm of 21st century film technology and artistry.
University Of Advancing Technology students within this film production major will explore, design, and assemble pre-production materials to complement digital video works including screenplays, character building, storyboards, and shot lists to help you become a maestro of digital filmmaking. Building from this base of the film production degree, students will complete digital filmmaking projects such as short fiction films, documentaries, music videos, commercials, animations, visual effects shorts and more. Students of the Digital Video Bachelor of Arts film production degree will be prepared to exhibit their high quality professional camerawork, film composition, and lighting skills that reflect film production industry-standard methods and techniques.
Digital Video Degree Objectives
- Design and assemble preproduction materials for digital film projects.
- Work in a creative leadership role on minimum one (1) complete digital film project produced in the Production Studio courses. Creative leadership roles include director, writer, producer, editor, cinematographer, sound designer, visual effects supervisor, compositing supervisor, art director, production designer, or graphic designer.
- Create film visuals that exhibit professional quality in terms of camerawork, composition and lighting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Asset Creation
- Graphic Design Foundational Principles
- Beginning Drawing
- Concept Art
- Digital Audio Fundamentals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 695 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ability to express yourself
- Conceptual, creative thinker
- Desire to change the status quo
- Most comfortable with geeky things
- Passion for technology, and the art of communication and story telling
- Problem solving skills
- Raw intelligence
- Strong academic history
- Support of family and friends
- UAT is the clear choice for its distinctive education and best fit
- Understands the significance of a prestigious technology education
International24950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12475 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12475 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tempe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.