The Public Administration program at Lincoln University exposes the graduates to a broad range of principles, theories, models, experiences, and ethics of public service, which will enable graduates to succeed in their chosen field.
Lincoln's academic programs are designed specifically to prepare you for a career in the real world. But it's more than just job preparation; it's preparing you to make a full impact in your profession through the unique combination of faith and learning. Here are some of the professions this degree would prepare you for:
- Tax Accounting (public or private)
- Auditing (public, private, or government)
- Government Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Corporate Controller
- Chief Financial Officer
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Public Administration
- Urban Management
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Administrative Leadership
- Public Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 676 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an Application For Admission
- Submit certified, translated copies of all transcripts, mark sheets and diplomas or official evaluation of international academic credentials from an accepted service agency directly to the University
- Provide proof of English Proficiency
- Submit a Certified Declaration of Financial Support
- Submit a completed health form showing proof of immunization compliance for measles, mumps and Rubella 1 & 2 if born after 1956.
- Submit proof of test screening for tuberculosis by chest x-ray.
International13710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6855 USD per semester during 48 months.
National13710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6855 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3360 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jefferson City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.