The Accounting program at Lincoln University offered by the School of Business prepares graduates for entry into all fields of accounting, including public accounting, government, industry, not-for-profit institutions, and private practice.
- This program provides a solid foundation in accounting concepts, practices, and specialized training in technical aspects of accounting combined with a broad background in business, which will enable graduates to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Students in this major will complete the business foundation requirements, including economics, management, accounting, marketing, law, finance, business communications, international business and strategic management. The major also requires courses in accounting software, intermediate accounting, cost accounting, government & nonprofit accounting, information systems management, auditing and individual income tax.
- Principles of Accounting
- Cost Management
- Intermediate Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 93 other Bachelors in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an Application For Admission
- Submit certified, translated copies of all transcripts, mark sheets and diplomas or official evaluation of international academic credentials from an accepted service agency directly to the University
- Provide proof of English Proficiency
- Submit a Certified Declaration of Financial Support
- Submit a completed health form showing proof of immunization compliance for measles, mumps and Rubella 1 & 2 if born after 1956.
- Submit proof of test screening for tuberculosis by chest x-ray.
International13710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6855 USD per semester during 48 months.
National13710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6855 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3360 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jefferson City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.