The curriculum fosters the development of nursing leadership and management skills. Students master nursing informatics, refine advanced physical assessment skills, and increase their knowledge of health and the care of individuals, families, and communities.
The Online Nursing for Registered Nurses program is offered by Eastern University.
- Online RN to BSN in 14 Months
- ONLINE: This program is 100% Online
- ACCELERATED: Full-time students can complete 42 credits in only 14 months
- BEST ONLINE PROGRAM RANKING: Ranked a Best Online Program by US News and World Report
- TRANSFER-FRIENDLY: Transfer up to 89 credits towards this degree.
- COMPLETE 2 NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATES: The Nurse Manager Certificate is offered by Sigma Theta Tau International and completed in Nursing 402: Leadership in Nursing Practice. RN to BSN students will also graduate with an End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Informatics
- Scholarly Writing In Nursing
- Biblical Literature In Contemporary Context
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Start your journey toward becoming an Eastern Eagle! We receive applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks.
DisciplinesNursing View 80 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Download the RN to BSN Application Checklist
- Application: Completion and signed at admissions.eastern.edu.
- A current valid RN License
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better
- Official transcripts: Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.