Eastern University graduates are prepared to go directly into public accounting, corporate or small business sectors, or to continue on to graduate school for an MBA or similar accounting and finance degree in any area of business.
Accounting And Finance students take theology and ethics courses, in addition to their business courses, and are challenged by faculty to consider how to use their influence in the business world to ensure that profit and products are consistent with Christian ethics.
Graduates of the Business Department at Eastern are spread throughout the world in profit as well as nonprofit sectors. Many Accounting majors prepare to sit for the CPA exam, and others move on to perform graduate work after several years of work experience.
Entrepreneurial Studies graduates often transition to leadership in family businesses, are involved in entrepreneurial endeavors, or go on to innovate in existing industry.
- Principles of Accounting
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Audit Theory and Philosophy
- Investment Management
- Concepts in Federal Taxation
- Principles of Marketing
- Statistics for Data Analytics
- Global Business
- Business Ethics and Leadership
- Business Law
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Cost Accounting
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1401 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.