Students will graduate with an expansive skill-set, as well as a highly customized pathway for success in multiple business systems, such as new ventures, franchises, corporate ventures, socially responsible companies, and family businesses. Internship and study abroad opportunities are available and strongly encouraged for students pursuing a degree in Entrepreneurial Studies.
Why Choose Eastern University?
- At Eastern, we emphasize entrepreneurship, not simply small business, and prepare students to be intrapreneurs (entrepreneurship within the confines of an organization).
- Eastern integrates Christian faith and business with a missional justice focus.
- Students develop a first class business plan critiqued by local entrepreneurs.
- Each major within the Business Department is built upon a breadth of business disciplines such as economics, marketing, accounting, ethics, and theology.
- The Business Internship Program is a faculty led initiative that seeks to provide students with working experiences to enhance their classroom knowledge.
- The Enactus Chapter at Eastern University is a 4x Regional Champion, recognizing their pursuit of social entrepreneurship on campus, in urban Philadelphia and in Rwanda.
- Faculty members have expertise in small business start-ups, including: 30 years of corporate experience with Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, business ethics, economics, development, board development, and missions.
- Study abroad opportunities are available in Lithuania, Mexico, Thailand, China, the UK, and more.
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Statistics
- International Business
- Business Ethics and Leadership
- Business Law
- Strategy and Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 315 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.