They must demonstrate subject matter competence in each of 10 areas: language, literature, mathematics, science, social science, history, humanities, the arts, physical education, and human development. They also complete a concentration in one of these areas.
A career internship or equivalent experience in a classroom setting provides an opportunity to observe and make connections to their own subject matter learning. Several courses in the curriculum include concepts and methods students can apply directly in the classroom. Highly motivated and well-prepared students may begin some coursework for the Multiple Subject Credential in the School of Education while still completing their undergraduate degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Interpersonal Comm and Effective Speaking
- Critical Reading and Writing
- Using Computers in the K-12 Classroom, Level 1
- Mathematical Reasoning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLiberal Arts View 1428 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the completed application form and personal essay online.
- Request an official transcript from your high school showing at least six semesters.
- Take the SAT I or ACT test and be sure to include Holy Names University as a recipient of the scores
- Ask a teacher or counselor who knows you personally and academically to complete the Undergraduate Academic Recommendation Form or write a letter and return it directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. 1 recommendation minimum, 3 maximum.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
International40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
National40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.