Where a business degree can take you
A business degree in sports management is a great way to develop skills that will help you succeed in almost any sports environment. Our graduates have gone on to work in a variety of health and sport settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Sports Marketing and Public Relations
Sports Program Organization & Leadership
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management View 496 other Bachelors in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the completed application form and personal essay online.
- Request an official transcript from your high school showing at least six semesters.
- Take the SAT I or ACT test and be sure to include Holy Names University as a recipient of the scores
- Ask a teacher or counselor who knows you personally and academically to complete the Undergraduate Academic Recommendation Form or write a letter and return it directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. 1 recommendation minimum, 3 maximum.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
International40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
National40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.