An accounting degree is a great way to develop skills that will help you succeed in almost any environment. Our graduates have gone on to work for tech companies, start-ups, non-profits, and established financial corporations.
Students who earn a bachelor's degree in accounting from HNU may complete the CPA-Track MBA program in just one additional year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Principles of Economics
Financial Information Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 1109 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the completed application form and personal essay online.
- Request an official transcript from your high school showing at least six semesters.
- Take the SAT I or ACT test and be sure to include Holy Names University as a recipient of the scores
- Ask a teacher or counselor who knows you personally and academically to complete the Undergraduate Academic Recommendation Form or write a letter and return it directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. 1 recommendation minimum, 3 maximum.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
International40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
National40368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40368 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.