This focused four-year Secondary Education program at Northland College, allows you to teach high school math, social studies, or science (which includes biology, chemistry, or geoscience). We offer an integrated curriculum that trains you to think across disciplines and delivers the knowledge, skills, and mindset required for you to be successful in indoor and outdoor classrooms.
You will receive 12 credits for a student teaching semester that includes eighteen weeks of full time student teaching and a monthly seminar. During this semester, you will be in the classroom of an area private or public school following the daily schedule and semester calendar of the cooperating school, under the direct supervision of cooperating teachers and college supervisors. The focus of this interactive seminar will be on curriculum, human relations, career development, and reflective practices.
Our program is accredited by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
- Language Arts for Educators
- Curriculum, Planning, and Assessment
- Teaching in the Middle School
- Classroom Management and Conflict Resolution
- College Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSecondary Education View 697 other Bachelors in Secondary Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northland College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the online application
- Upload or email all secondary school academic records and final examinations results. They must be in color, English, and PDF format.
- If you have taken any college/university level classes, upload or email transcripts from all institutions attended. They must be in color, English, and PDF format.
- All students must supply an approved course-by-course evaluation of their academic records.
International39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
National39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ashland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.