In the Natural Resources program at Northland College you’ll acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to communicate effectively, manage resources, and solve problems.
Classes are small enough for in-depth field activities, data analysis, and group projects such as developing a management plan. You will get the ecological, economic, policy, and management foundations necessary to use, protect, and enhance natural resources, preparing you for careers in government, tribal agencies, not-for-profit organizations, or the private sector and for graduate school.
Our graduates go on to do the coolest stuff—from mitigating ecological impacts of climate change in Antarctica to managing fires out west to studying sharks in South Africa, and everything in between.
- Environmental Economics
- Geographic Information Systems
- Statistical Concepts and Analysis
- Natural Resources Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 2150 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northland College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the online application
- Upload or email all secondary school academic records and final examinations results. They must be in color, English, and PDF format.
- If you have taken any college/university level classes, upload or email transcripts from all institutions attended. They must be in color, English, and PDF format.
- All students must supply an approved course-by-course evaluation of their academic records.
International39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
National39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ashland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.