We strive to foster creativity and critical thinking through studio arts and graphic design. Our Art program at Northland College allows you to find your voice, produce work, and find an audience through art shows or local venues and as part of a community of artists.
Develop visual literacy and problem-solving skills to boldly explore many avenues of technical and creative expression, and to develop an appreciation for craftsmanship and communication.
- Design Studio
- Drawing I
- Art History Ancient to Medieval
- Art History Renaissance to Modern
- Contemporary Art History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHistory Art History Liberal Arts View 1583 other Bachelors in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northland College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit official or verified copies of all academic records and corresponding examinations of secondary school completion in English. Transcripts mailed in hard copy must have an original and legible seal or stamp of the school that issued the document. Electronic copies must be submitted in color and PDF format, and clearly show the seal or stamp of the school that issued the document.
- Submit official or an electronic version of test scores. International students from countries where English is not the primary or official language are required to submit either an English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, GTEC, or PTE Academic) or SAT or ACT scores
International39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
National39719 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39719 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ashland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.