The Fashion Marketing major from Woodbury University provide a well-curated list of electives that introduce core fashion careers in buying, but also in new fashion sectors such as luxury brand marketing, management for e-commerce entrepreneurs and the new field of trend science to enable students to forecast fashion trends.
Fashion Marketing aligns with students who are drawn to creative industries but also have an equally strong mind for business. Fashion marketers are entrepreneurs, digital marketers, merchandisers, buyers, a creative director, or a trend forecaster of tomorrow. We help to drive curiosity, encourage collaboration, and empower our students to create their career paths with the tools and skillsets to achieve.
- Trend Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
- Legal Environment of Business
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 186 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
- High school transcripts that include 11th grade are required for all applicants who have not yet graduated at the time of application. Upon acceptance, and prior to enrollment, a final official transcript indicating graduation must be submitted.
- Woodbury University is test optional. Freshman applicants are not required to submit SAT I or ACT scores, but can submit to help strengthen their applications.
- Applicants may submit academic letters of recommendation from high school teachers, counselors and/or employers.
- Applicants can select one of the topics below and write a 500-word personal essay. Upload the essay directly through the Woodbury Application or the Common Application.
- A Form I-20 is generated after an international applicant has been admitted and has accepted their offer of admission by submitting their nonrefundable commitment deposit and Statement of Intent.
International41924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20962 USD per semester during 48 months.
National41924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20962 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Burbank
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.