This Nursing (RN to BSN) program at Vanguard University is for licensed nurses or students currently enrolled in an ADN (Associate Degree in Nursing) dual enrollment program at another institution who seek to complete a bachelor’s degree.
The RN to BSN program combines innovative curriculum, interdisciplinary teaching, and collaborative partnerships in a values-based baccalaureate program.
The two-year course of study promotes critical inquiry, enhances the nurse’s skill set, and prepares the nurse for leadership roles in the healthcare environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Writing and Critical Analysis of Health Related Issues
- Information Technology in Nursing
- Nursing Theory and Professional Practice
- Ethical Issues and Legal Aspects for Nursing and Health Care
- Approaches to Health Promotion and Disease Prevention for Older Adults and their Families
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 620 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Affidavit of Financial Support. Submit annual financial certification showing financial sponsorship for duration of planned study. Financial aid, with the exception of institutional talent scholarships, is not available for international students.
- Deposit. For Fall students, submit a check in US dollars to cover 70% of basic costs of first academic year before the I-20 form is issued. For Spring students, submit a check in US dollars to cover 100% of basic costs of the Spring semester before the I-20 form is issued.
- TOEFL. International students for whom English is not their native language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and submit their scores to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. A score of at least 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, or 80 on the internet-based test, is required for admission to Vanguard University.
International35850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17925 USD per semester during 48 months.
National35850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17925 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.