What you'll study
The theatre, events and performance industries are dynamic and ever-changing. We think that you are the strongest piece of technology or asset you can take forward in your career, so we focus on you – the individual. The Stage and Events Management (Hons) degree is offered at Rose Bruford College.
Our established generalist course covers a full range of management skills needed in the stage and events industries. And we treat you as a young professional, part of a supportive community working towards common goals. There is scope throughout modules for you to choose the area of stage and events management you want to work or develop in. By placing you at the heart of the course, you can tailor the fine detail of what you study to your future direction.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management in theory and practice – further exploration through both research and practice. Includes production or events role.
- Industry study and professional preparation – exploring management models in a range of environments resulting in a portfolio submission.
- Applied technologies – investigation of technologies and their application in a range of fields.
- The sustainable practitioner – examining the sustainability of both your practice and your career.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEvent Management Theatre & Dance View 106 other Bachelors in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
64 UCAS points*
- This is equivalent to two C’s at ‘A’ level or one Merit and two Passes at BTEC (QCF) National Diploma or equivalent.
International18900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.