Why choose this Stage and Events Management course?
- Experience a variety of roles on a range of productions and events both in College and in London venues.
- Develop relationships with and an understanding of other disciplines at Rose Bruford College; including lighting, sound, set construction, costume and prop-making; marketing, outreach, venue and site management, administration and finance.
- Sharpen your creativity and management skills whilst collaborating with students from other programmes to deliver diverse performances and events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management in Theory and Practice 1, focuses on the administrative aspects of management in theatre, events and related fields
Practical Skills, enables students to engage with craft, practical skills and technology in class and within the context of a production or event.
The Practitioner in Context, shared across the School, encourages students to explore the cultural contexts in which we work and the practices and environments we share between disciplines.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEvent Management Theatre & Dance View 96 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There is the opportunity for international students to study this programme as part of a semester or year abroad.
- Apply for September entry through UCAS
- UCAS Institution Code: R51
- UCAS Programme Code: W450
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.