Crossing the boundaries between theatrical vocations, cultures, countries and languages, the European Theatre Arts (Training the Contemporary Performer) programme offers you a comprehensive understanding of all processes of theatre making and how they are shaped by the specific cultural context in which they occur.
Why choose this course at Rose Bruford College?
- You will train rigorously as a contemporary performer to acquire a wide-range of skills and techniques, empowering you to create and shape innovative performance. Build on your own interests to craft a personal artistic voice.
- Perform in small-scale and largescale ensembles, exploring devised and text-based theatre. Collaborate with other performers, designers and technical specialists to present original work.
- Explore a wide range of European practices and techniques, closely tutored by an international team of theatre experts. Enjoy working in close collaboration with visiting industry professionals, investigating contemporary performance practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Workshops and performance on different dramatic texts
- An introduction to devised theatre
- Performance techniques in relation to critical theory
- Productions illuminating key periods of European theatre history
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 341 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply through UCAS for September entry
- Institution code: R51
- Programme Code: W422
- You will also be required to pay a £25 audition fee for this programme
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sidcup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.