- The B.S. in Physics offered by Saint Mary's College is highly flexible, making it possible to combine studies in physics with other fields, thereby supporting careers in biophysics, computational modeling, economic modeling, engineering, history of science, medicine, nuclear science, philosophy of science, and physical chemistry.
- In the Physics program at Saint Mary's the focus is on you. Small classes give you hands-on experiences that foster a student community and allow opportunities to participate in research with faculty. The advanced physics laboratory provides each student with a platform to explore topics of interest.
- General Physics I lab
- Modern Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods
- Advanced Physics Laboratory lab
- Quantum Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences View 1647 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- academic accomplishments as evidenced by rigor of coursework, grades, grade trends
- self-reported SAT or ACT scores (unless you plan to apply Test Optional). We'll accept your self-reported scores off the application for admission and scholarship consideration, but in order for you to ultimately enroll at Saint Mary's, you will be required to submit your official test scores. So, report them accurately!
- extracurricular activities
- community service and leadership experience
- personal essay
- recommendations from counselors, teachers, coaches and other personal acquaintances
International47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD per year during 48 months.
National47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for South Bend
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.