- Elementary Education (K-6) program offered at Saint Mary's College, can also receive licensure in Mild Intervention (mild disabilities grades K-6), English as a Second Language, and Indiana Reading licensure (P-12). You can complete a minor in Early Childhood Education (no license). The department also offers a license in visual arts or music.
- Multiple courses in teaching-specific areas are mandatory for all education majors. You will also study applied media and instructional technology, educational psychology, reading assessment and intervention, along with student teaching.
- Foundations for Teaching in a Multicultural Society field
- American Mosaic: Integrative Approaches to the Arts in Elementary/Middle School
- Teaching Wellness in Elementary/Middle School
- Applied Media and Instructional Technology
- Educational Psychology: Foundations of Special Education in Elementary/Middle School field
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 825 other Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- academic accomplishments as evidenced by rigor of coursework, grades, grade trends
- self-reported SAT or ACT scores (unless you plan to apply Test Optional). We'll accept your self-reported scores off the application for admission and scholarship consideration, but in order for you to ultimately enroll at Saint Mary's, you will be required to submit your official test scores. So, report them accurately!
- extracurricular activities
- community service and leadership experience
- personal essay
- recommendations from counselors, teachers, coaches and other personal acquaintances
International47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD per year during 48 months.
National47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for South Bend
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.