For your senior comprehensive, you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor on independent research of your choice. Throughout your project you’ll demonstrate your understanding of current biological principles and the scientific method. The Biology - Cellular and Molecular Concentration program is offered at Saint Mary's College.
You’ll utilize skills learned through field and laboratory courses. Your findings are presented to the biology department at the conclusion of your research.
You’ll submit four pieces of scientific writing, including a committee-approved paper. The papers will be based on a directed research project of your choice. You'll showcase your strong writing skills and your unique scientific perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Biology lab
- Introduction to Genetics lab
- Molecular Cell Biology lab
- Microbiology lab
- General Physiology lab
- Seminar in Molecular/Cellular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 889 other Masters in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- academic accomplishments as evidenced by rigor of coursework, grades, grade trends
- self-reported SAT or ACT scores (unless you plan to apply Test Optional). We'll accept your self-reported scores off the application for admission and scholarship consideration, but in order for you to ultimately enroll at Saint Mary's, you will be required to submit your official test scores. So, report them accurately!
- extracurricular activities
- community service and leadership experience
- personal essay
- recommendations from counselors, teachers, coaches and other personal acquaintances
International43040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43040 USD per year during 48 months.
National43040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43040 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for South Bend
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.