About the Nursing program
As a student in PBA’s nursing program, you may:
- Take advantage of our Guaranteed Acceptance Program into our five-semester B.S.N. curriculum.
- Apply to the upper division nursing program in the first semester of your sophomore year.
For a complete program description and policies, click here.
At PBA, you’ll:
- Enjoy a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of just 18, which allows for great interaction and personal connection with professors such as the Dean of the School of Nursing Dr. Joanne Masella (center in the photo above).
- Have access to a state-of-the-art nursing lab.
- Discover a rigorous curriculum that has resulted in past classes achieving a 100 percent pass rate on national licensing exams.
- Take part in extensive clinical experiences, ranging from emergency room and neonatal intensive care unit to critical care and mental health.
- Benefit from innovative courses, such as health assessment, technical skills for nursing and nursing of families and communities.
- Gain a depth of perspective to everything you learn, thanks to our Christian worldview.
- Engage in invaluable hands-on experience through internships and externships.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills through clubs and organizations.
- Graduate prepared to step immediately into your nursing career or continue your studies at the graduate level.
You’ll learn in a nursing lab that features state-of-the-art technology, including patient and childbirth simulators.Your Opportunities in Nursing at Palm Beach Atlantic University
You’ll gain confidence in your skills through internships and externships at hospitals and medical centers throughout South Florida. You can bond with fellow students and sharpen your leadership skills through getting involved in organizations such as the Palm Beach Student Nursing Association and the Nurses Christian Fellowship.
- Technical Skills for Nursing Practice
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing: Theory
- Nursing Research
- Community Nursing: Theory
- Nursing Leadership & Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
All international students are encouraged to submit all required documents four to six months in advance of the desired date of entrance.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 2490 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to PBA, you'll need:
- ACT/SAT/CLT scores
- Official high school transcripts
- Online application
International34900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34900 USD per year during 48 months.
National34900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for West Palm Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.