- Winning and retaining new business in today’s competitive environment is ultimately down to the strength of your sales team.
- Any sales team carries much responsibility for organisational success and must possess a whole host of skills to be effective and successful. So if you want to exceed targets, achieve higher sales results, enhance your sales skills and motivate your sales team to greater profitability then this course is perfect for you. This Sales Management course is designed to equip and empower sales leaders to motivate their staff and build a successful, dynamic sales team.
- The Diploma in Sales Management course from Global Edulink begins by introducing you to the role of sales in everyday life and how selling is vital in all aspects of business. The course content is underpinned by regular research into buyers’ views of salespeople. You can be sure that our sales process and models have been developed and refined with many years of field testing. The course material of our sales Management Diploma covers valuable topics and secrets selling tips.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sales Management Fundamentals
- Sales Prospecting
- The Science Of Sales
- Sales Skills Fundamentals
- Sales For Small Business
- Key Account Selling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 1247 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or experience working in sales would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
International89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.