- The standard operational role of a Human Resources leader has dramatically shifted in the last decade. More and more organisations have identified HR as a key business unit that has significant implications for achieving corporate objectives. Effective HR leadership goes beyond managing all the tasks and responsibilities carried out by the HR function. It also requires the critical soft skills needed from any leader: courage, sound judgement, ability to influence others, political agility, and effective communication. All of these apply to the unique position of HR in an organisation.
- This HR and Leadership Management course at Global Edulinks is designed for applicants at all levels, be it management, directorial or executive level HR professionals. It is focused towards those responsible for improving HR’s ability to contribute to organisational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
- Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1247 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, HR or Management experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
International119 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 119 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA119 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 119 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.