Studying PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course Package with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
- It is a globally recognised professional qualification
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principals involved in effective project management
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- It is a great asset for your CV
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method
- It provides you with greater control of resources
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects
- PRINCE2 certification valid across industries in worldwide
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2 Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2 Processes
- PRINCE2 Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2 Themes – Part 2
- PRINCE2 Exam Technique
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 185 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no academic requirements for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
- You have to pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
International89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.