- Sage is an extremely popular accounting software worldwide, used by a huge number of businesses and providing a complete accounts processing package. Sage is a complete piece of software, and to accomplish the full benefit of this accounts package, it is essential to learn all aspects of its functions.
- This Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Diploma at the Global Edulink will enable you to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records. This online course is a comprehensive, easy to understand guide to Sage.
- Sage training courses are an essential part of accounts training. If you hope to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or become the ‘go to’ accounts team member in a small business, you will add huge value with this qualification. Likewise, if you run your own business and want to manage finances, this course provides you with the tools to be self-sufficient. This practical course is great if you currently process payroll manually and need to switch to a computerised payroll system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
DisciplinesAccounting Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 491 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge and skills in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
International69 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA69 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.