- The Microsoft Excel 2013 - Beginner to Advanced course comprises several lessons, which provide a detailed but manageable study programme, so you can be confident about your new skills in the workplace.
- Our course at the Global Edulink includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on realistic scenarios explained by the instructor. In our high definition video lessons led by experienced certified trainers, you will learn basic Excel techniques including: formatting, building formulas, the three essential Excel concepts, how to use logic and text functions, how to organise data by sorting and filtering, how to effectively present your data with chart formats, and much more. You will also learn intermediate and advanced Functions such as: IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, create and format PivotTables, record basic Macros, and more.
- As an employee, learning how to use Excel efficiently provides value, since most jobs utilise this application. This opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement. Whether you use Excel for work or study, this online Excel course will kick-start journey to becoming an Excel expert and boost your career with our Excel Certificates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet & Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, & Rows
- Search, Replace Data & Spell Check a Worksheet
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 149 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic IT skills would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
International89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA89 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.