To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (Level 6) at the Stanmore School of Business:
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
We are accredited by Qualifi, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. We offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted. The diploma is awarded by OTHM, UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of Planning and Management.
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces
- Financial Decision Making for Health Care Managers
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Management View 113 other programmes in Social Work in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3-4 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course OR;
International1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: GBP £1399
- 9 months: GBP £1099
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.