The curriculum is designed to teach students the essentials of leadership, an overview of the business and administrative functions in healthcare, along with advanced ultrasound imaging expertise. Graduates in this concentration will be qualified as managers and administrators and may acquire the clinical expertise to obtain additional credentials within Ultrasound.
The Radiation and Imaging Sciences - Diagnostic Medical Sonography Concentration program at Bellevue College includes 180 credits, 50 of those included from the national certification and 40 from prerequisite/co-requisite work.
Degree recipients should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Apply administrative and business skills to solve problems, evaluate outcomes, and assess quality and performance in healthcare settings
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership, ethical and multicultural issues as they pertain to healthcare
- Apply effective communication and management practices in healthcare settings
- Apply economic and financial management principles to healthcare organizations
- Apply advanced skills and concepts in clinical ultrasound imaging.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Health Communication
- Economics of Healthcare
- Biomedical Ethics: Theory & Practice
- Essential Foundations of Healthcare Management
- Health Information Systems for HC Managers
- Institutional Quality Management & Accreditation
- Management & Leadership in Healthcare
- Essentials of Imaging & Therapy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 566 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- An online international student application form, including the signature document.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee paid online.
- All acceptance packets shipped to an address outside of the U.S. require you to pay an express mail fee via eShipGlobal site. The student must upload the air bill with a complete mailing address to the BC’s online application site.
- A copy of the passport photo page, including expiration date.
- A copy of each F-2 dependent’s passport photo page, including expiration date.
- A bank statement dated no earlier than 6 months before application, with a minimum balance of $26,130 USD.
- Valid proof of English language proficiency.
- Transcripts in English from the current and/or previous schools.
National13095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 291 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State5085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113 USD per credit during 48 months.
International: $18,786 per year
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.