To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Business Management at the Stanmore School of Business:
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
We are accredited by Qualifi, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. We offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted. The diploma is awarded by Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) UK, delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in A global Context
- Managing Communication
- People Management
- The Management of Visitor Attractions
- Passenger Transport Operations
- Tourist Destinations
- Tourist Operations Management
- Resort Management
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Special Interest Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 98 other programmes in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course OR;
International1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: GBP £1399
- 9 months: GBP £1099
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.