Blend your musical talent with your passion for church involvement and leadership. Study in a program that trains you holistically in worship ministry, ingraining theology into your practice so that you will be an effective communicator of the Gospel to all you serve.
Worship is a central feature of church life—it unites a body of believers in communion with God through song, prayer and scripture. We teach you to balance these varied aspects of worship in a way that is cohesive, pleasing to God and powerful in touching the hearts and minds of the worshipers.
Our Worship Ministry - Interdisciplinary program focuses on biblical studies, as well as historical and theological aspects of worship, and the musical ability you’ll need to adapt songs for use in worship. You’ll leave the program prepared with the knowledge and skills to lead congregations into meaningful, purposeful times of worship.
At Lipscomb University, your education will be rooted in more than just academics. As a faith-based liberal arts institution, we are committed to providing you with an intentional Christian education centered around our five missional pillars: faith, community, knowledge, innovation and service.
- Explorations in Ministry
- The Story of Global Christianity
- God, Creation, and New Creation
- Communicating the Gospel
- The Story of the Restoration Movement in America
- Theology of Worship
- A Theology of the Church
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 846 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an application
- Submit your application essay and schedule an interview.
- Send your official transcripts
- You’ll need to take one of the following tests: ACT, SAT, TOEFL or IELTS. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you take the TOEFL or IELTS. If you are a native English speaker or if your education up to this point has been in English, we recommend the SAT or ACT. Your results must be sent to the university directly from the testing service.
International32080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32080 USD per year during 48 months.
National32080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32080 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.