The first year of the (Hons) Law with Government and Politics with Foundation year programme offered by The University of Law is a Foundation one, which focuses on developing an understanding of the legal sector and the key skills required to undertake the LLB (Hons) Law Degree.
The subsequent three years then follow our Full-time LLB Law with Government and Politics course.
In the 2020 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities for overall student satisfaction in England.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the programme website!
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Political Science View 752 other Bachelors in Political Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to possess 48 UCAS Points from a maximum of 3 A Levels or equivalent qualifications, plus GCSE English Language at Grade C/4. An interview with an academic may also form part of the appliction process which will take place either face-to-face or via phone/skype.
- Students should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference. Any applicant with no or limited formal qualifications will be invited to complete an in-house literacy test (for those without GCSE English language at grade C/4), as well as a formal interview.
- Students should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference. Students must also possess GCSE English Language at Grade 4 or equivalent, as well as successfully passing a formal interview.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Sept fees: UK: £9,250 per year. International: £14,750 per year (London), £13,750 per year (non-London).
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.