You'll benefit from hands-on coursework in creating and configuring various operating systems and servers, either physically or through virtualization, and in applying information security principles. Throughout the Systems and Network Administration Program program from Bellevue University, you'll have the opportunity to learn and practice techniques using products commonly used in most industries, including related hardware and software components:
- Microsoft® Server
- Linux operating systems
- VMWare® vCenter vSphere
- Cisco® networking products
- Database management systems
- Apache® and IIS® Web servers
- Messaging Systems
- Information Security
Whether you are currently working in computer networking or network security and want to advance to an administrator, or lack the credentials to get started, you'll gain a competitive advantage with the Bellevue University degree in Systems and Network Administration.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
Upon successful completion of the Bellevue University’s in-class or online Systems and Network Administration degree, graduates will be able to:
- Apply design tools and methodologies for information technology infrastructures to satisfy enterprise requirements.
- Collaborate on courses of action for administration of computing resources in both physical and/or virtual environments to support changes, enhancements, and current operations.
- Develop strategies to mitigate information security risks associated with computer and networked systems.
- Devise solutions in both technical and non-technical domains to ensure data integrity and minimize the impact of data errors.
- Operate communication and collaboration systems in physical and/or virtual environments to meet the needs of the organization.
If you have a foundational understanding of computers and an interest in information technology you may be ready for a degree in Systems and Network Administration. Contact an admissions counselor to help determine if you have the foundational skills required. You will also need a computer that meets specific requirements in order to participate in this degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linux Administration
- Networking Administration
- Virtualization of Computing Resources
- Operating System Administration
- Database Administration and Design
- Administration of Messaging Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences View 620 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.