The Security Management program at Bellevue University integrates concepts from business, criminal justice, security, and emergency management to help ensure you are well-prepared to plan and manage processes that protect against risk, such as emergency and disaster management and planning, threat assessment, and the evaluation of public safety.
Whether you pursue Bellevue University’s Security Management degree program online or in-class, you will focus on five areas of expertise which are considered to be critical to the field:
- Homeland security
- Personnel management
- Organizational interaction
- Infrastructure security
- Threat assessment
- Critical communication
Graduates of Bellevue University's Security Management Degree will be prepared to:
- Analyze and apply basic security theories to Homeland Security policies and activities
- Prepare, manage, and critique personnel involved in emergency response situations
- Compare and integrate organizational standard operating procedures
- Analyze and construct risk analyses and threat assessment reports
- Assess and develop effective business continuity and emergency response plans
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- The American Criminal and Civil Legal Systems
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Security
- Infrastructure Security and National Defense
- Risk Analysis and Organizational Security
- Security Administration and Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Terrorism & Security View 105 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.